Art comes in many expressions and forms, one that I think deserves more knowledge is body painting. Body painting can be almost like a cover on your skin. It can tell a story like a book and be the book cover to your life. If you are an artist in any shape or form and have an interest in painting, here are 8 body painting books that discuss forms of techniques, paint style, and types of painting.
1. The Human Canvas: The World’s Best Body Paintings by Karala Barendregt
2. The Art of Feefal by Linnea Kikuchi
3. Pop Painting: Inspiration and Techniques from the Pop Surrealism Art Phenomenon by Camilla d’Errico
4. Body Art by Kristopher Triana
5. Mehndi: The Art of Henna Body Painting by Carine Fabius
6. Body Painting by Jane Hilberry
I hope these books give you a creative perspective on the ideas painting has to offer.
For more on painting click here!
FEATURED IMAGE VIA CANVA, GABRIELLE MAYA