The possibilities for horror are endless…even when you only have two sentences to terrify your readers. Lucky for you, here’s five more creepy and disturbing horror stories that only take a few sentences to read.
Image via the impact news
1. My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder two years ago. — The_D_String
2. The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door. — Scry67
3. After working a hard day I came home to see my girlfriend cradling our child. I didn’t know which was more frightening, seeing my dead girlfriend and stillborn child, or knowing that someone broke into my apartment to place them there. — cobaltcollapse
4. You hear your mom calling you into the kitchen. As you are heading down the stairs you hear a whisper from the closet saying “Don’t go down there honey, I heard it too.” — comparativelysane
5. I never go to sleep. But I keep waking up. — genetically_witless
Featured Image via Thrillist