No, your eyes are not deceiving you! A brand new iPhone 11 can be yours for the Keeps(ter).
We’ve teamed up with Keepster, the one-stop-shop app for organizing years of texts and messages, and turning your fondest memories into books.
We’re here to show you all of the awesome things you can do with their app – and equip you with the necessary tools to use it. Whether you are looking to organize years of texts in a clean, coherent and easy way, you want to optimize space on your phone, or you’re planning a unique and personal gift for a loved one, Keepster is here to help.
Have you ever tried to find a specific message on your iPhone? It’s impossible! But Keepster has the solution. Their platform is helping users all over the globe mine their message threads for conversational gems (as well as to back up iPhone storage).You can transport yourself to a specific date, in a specific conversation, and all in one place. In a day and age where we are spending more time on our phones than ever before, and connecting with friends and family from afar, there has never been more of a need for an app like Keepster.
What can I win?
- The grand prize winner of the contest will get their hands on a brand new iPhone 11.
- Five lucky runners up will get to make their own Keepster book free of charge.
So what is Keepster?
Keepster is the best way to ensure your favorite texts, conversations, photos & emojis last forever. Their app allows you to back up all of your messages on your iPhone, across multiple platforms. Once backed up, you can now search by topic, organize by recipient/sender or date, and create ‘Keepsters’, which are folders of your exact selected messages or conversations. Not only does this mean your messages are safe, they are also clear, organized, and easy to find.
You can turn your Keepster folders into one-of-a-kind books, totally customizable and suited to your own needs. Send a loved one the gift of a lifetime, remember those who have passed with a heartfelt collection of their fondest words, recap your relationship from first hello to most recent goodbye, all from the Keepster portal. Keepster has a range of vibrant colors and fonts to choose from, meaning you can flex your art muscles while also creating something unique and heartfelt.
How does it work?
- Download the Keepster app to your laptop or desktop. Do so here.
- Connect your iPhone to your laptop (alternatively, enter here to win your own iPhone 11 first)
- Sign up to Keepster via the computer app.
- Perform your first back up.
- Once that is complete, the world of your entire text history is your oyster. Search by topic or name, organize into separate Keepster folders, take a trip down memory lane.
- Then, choose which Keepster you want to transform into a unique book. Get designing, place your order, and get right back to finding out just how many times you texted your best friend about that summer fling.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The founder of Keepster is an entrepreneur who spent the greater part of her life in the art world first as a student of Art History, and later as an active supporter of museums and a collector of fine art. An archivist at heart, she shifted her attention to preserving digital communications with the app Keepster which she developed to ‘Keeps What Matters Most’.
Feature image via Bookstr