English majors are known for a handful of personality traits. They are quiet, compassionate, maybe a little shy. But they’re not known for their gargantuan sex drives. Maybe they should be. Sup, ladies?
These are fifteen reasons English majors are just better in bed. The list started at over fifty, so it took some whittling down. Best believe.
1. They are quiet (as in not too loud).
2. They are compassionate (as in in bed).
3. They’re a little shy, but not too shy. If you catch my drift.
4. They’ve read portions of 50 Shades of Grey.
5. They know what good foreplay is based on the books that cut away when the actual sex happens.
6. They know how babies are made. They read books.
7. They read books. They know about safe sex.
8. They finish books, and can finish other things too. Sex.
9. They definitely have had sex before.
10. They have a big imagination.
11. Finishing a long book takes time, so you can count on their patience.
12. They didn’t give up on Frodo even though he struggled getting up Mount Doom, and they won’t give up on you either when you have trouble getting up.
13. They want to give your fantasies a try.
14. They’re really looking forward to trying sex out.
Feature Image Via Unsplash