Today is Winnie the Pooh Day, and so we must celebrate the adorable little master of giving no “bothers.” Here is a list of his insights straight out of the Hundred Acre Wood:
Image via TeeTurtle
1. “People say ‘nothing is impossible,’ but I do nothing every day.”
2. “We’ll be friends forever, won’t we, Pooh?” asked Piglet.
“Even longer,” Pooh answered.
3. “Let’s begin by taking a smallish nap or two.”
4. “Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon.”
5. “If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.”
6. “Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.”
7. “My spelling is wobbly. It’s good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.”
8. “I am short, fat, and proud of that.”
9. “Doing nothing often leads to the very best of something.”
10. “How do you spell ‘love?'” asked Piglet.
“You don’t spell it, you feel it,” said Pooh.
Featured Image via USA Today