Dr. Seuss is a muse to many a folk. He talks about Whos and the places they’ll go. Though he might only seem like a fun one for kids, he’s also got thoughts for our old-people heads. Though I’ve done my best to write just like Seuss, I’ll give him the mic. Here’s some quotes to peruse.
1. I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.
2. A person’s a person, no matter how small.
3. You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
Any direction you choose.
You’re on your own.
And you know what you know.
And YOU are the one
Who’ll decide where to go…
4. All alone! Whether you like it or not,
Alone is something you’ll be quite a lot!
5. Think left and think right and think low and think high.
Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
6. Today you are You, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is Youer than You.
7. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It’s not.
8. Today was good. Today was fun.
Tomorrow is another one.
9. The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.
10. Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.
Feature Image Via Scholastic