It’s no secret that J.K. Rowling is the queen of just about everything, but when was the last time you stopped and actually read some of the wonderful things she’s said that have earned her this status?
1. Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
2. We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all of the power we need inside ourselves already.
3. To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.
4. You sort of start thinking anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.
Via Amino Apps
5. It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.
6. It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
7. Some failure in life is inevitable. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all—in which case, you fail by default.
8. Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can’t see where it keeps its brain.
9. If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
10. I’d rather [my daughters] were independent, interesting, idealistic, kind, opinionated, original, funny—a thousand things, before ‘thin.’ And frankly, I’d rather they didn’t give a gust of stinking chihuahua flatulence whether the woman standing next to them has fleshier knees than they do.
Featured Image Via PBS