We’ve all tried to imagine our favorite literary characters in real life, and what’s more real than text messages? There’s no denying that a part of us thinks about how they’d function within our parameters and technology. One thing SparkLife writer, Elodie imagined was…’what if literary romantics could text’? She created a series that exemplified what it would look like if romantic characters were to text each other in this day and age. It’s hilarious.
Take a look!
1) Odysseus / The Odyssey
2) Jay Gatsby / The Great Gatsby
3) Mr. Rochester / Jane Eyre
4) Professor Snape / The Harry Potter Series
5) Mr. Darcy / Pride and Prejudice
6) Romeo / Romeo & Juliet
7) Hamlet / Hamlet
8) Heathcliff / Wuthering Heights
Images courtesy of Sparknotes
See more here.
Featured image courtesy of http://bit.ly/2lk5ura