Raise your glasses to making it to the end of 2020! Inspired by the notorious Shelby family, these delicious cocktails will certainly lift your spirits. Mix yourself a drink, sit down in a comfy leather armchair, make a toast and enjoy… by Order of the Peaky Blinders!
40 ml Sexton Single Malt Irish Whiskey 20 ml green creme de menth
20 ml Noilly Prat 20 ml green Chartreuse
- Into a shaker filled with ice, pour the whiskey, the Noilly Prat, the creme de menthe and the Chartreuse.
- Shake well and pour through a strainer into a champagne coupe or saucer, or a cocktail glass. Enjoy!
30 ml lemon juice, freshly squeezed 20 ml cane sugar syrup
10 ml red wine 60 ml rye whiskey
- Into a shaker filled with ice, pour the lemon juice, sugar syrup, red wine and rye whiskey.
- Shake, then pour through a strainer into an old fashioned glass. Enjoy!
30 ml Bushmills Black Bush Malt Beet
20 ml triple sec (such as Cointreau) Ground Cinnamon
- Into a beer glass filled with ice, pour the Bushmills Black Bush and the triple sec.
- Finish off with the malt beet and dust with ground cinnamon. Enjoy!
1 Egg white 40 ml gin
20 ml Giffard Parait Amour Liqueur 20 ml Cherry Marnier Liqueur
10 ml lemon juice, freshly squeezed Tonic water
- Place the egg white into a shaker with no ice and shake. Add some ice cubes, along with the gin, the liqueurs and the lemon juice.
- Shake and pour through a strainer into a stemmed beer glass with no ice. Top up with the tonic water. Enjoy!
60 ml Cognac 15 ml triple sec
10 ml lemon juice, freshly squeezed, plus zest for garnish
2 dashes of Angostura Aromatic Bitters Sugar for decoration
- Into a shaker filled with ice, pour the Cognac, the liqueur, the lemon juice and the bitters. Shake.
- Create a sugar frosted rim on a tall stemmed glass and fill with crushed ice. Strain the cocktail into the glass and add slices of lemon zest. Enjoy!
By Order of The Peaky Blinders
80 ml pink grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed salt
40 ml amber rum 20 ml Galliano
- Insert the rim of a tall glass into the grapefruit used to make the juice, then roll the glass in salt to create a salt-frosted rim.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes, add the rum and the grapefruit juice and finish off with the Galliano. Enjoy!