We all know Reese Witherspoon, aka America’s sweetheart, as someone who doesn’t shy away from the spotlight, or a unique opportunity. After starting her Instagram book club and a production company, Pacific Standard, that focuses on female-driven book adaptations, Witherspoon has shown no signs of slowing down.
Pacific Standard has brought hits to the screen like Gone Girl, and Cheryl Strayed’s Wild. Now, with the success of Big Little Lies, Witherspoon is planning on bringing at least 12 more books to the screen.
Here are the 12 books coming to screen that Witherspoon will be acting in or producing!
1) A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
2) All is Not Forgotten by Wendy Walker
3) Napkin Notes: Make Lunch Meaningful, Life Will Follow by Garth Callaghan
4) Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
5) Ashley’s War: The Untold Story Of A Team Of Women Soldiers On The Special Ops Battlefield by Gayle Tzemach Lemmon
6) Second Life by S.J. Watson
7) The Thing About Jellyfish by Ali Benjamin
8) In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware
9) Supreme Courtship by Christopher Buckley
10) Tiny Beautiful Things: Advice On Life And Love From Dear Sugar by Cheryl Strayed
11) Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll
12) Opening Belle by Maureen Sherry
Make sure to read these before they hit the screen!
Featured image courtesy of The Daily Beast