It’s time for some Friday Twitterature! As one of our many weekly features, Bookstr is taking a look back at some of the best tweets from our feed this week: celebs gush over Game of Thrones, spoilers threaten Avengers fans everywhere, and Jeff Bezos wants to ship to the moon. Get ready for the weekend (as if you weren’t already right there) with these literary tweets.
1. This dangerous tweet from kehlani
2. This self-promo tweet from Flo (of the machines)
3. This fan-fueled praise from Stephen king
4. in case you wanted to cry some more
5. Amazon ceo’s private space company is out for delivery
Amazon, the company set to take over the book publishing world AND the real world, may have some new developments. FYI, Blue Origin is basically Jeff Bezos’ own private NASA. We assume he wants to colonize space or become the next man to land on the moon (or the first, depending on whether or not you believe the conspiracy theory). He mysteriously Tweeted out a date without explanation or context… so, we can assume that this is the day he finally claims our souls?
6. family night pro-tip: don’t watch your own sex scene
Featured Image Made With PhotoCollage.