Depending on who you ask, the 2017 Word of the Year is a variety of different things. Ask Collins English Dictionary, and it’s “fake news”. Ask Dictionary.com, it’s “complicit”. Ask the Oxford Dictionary, and it’s “youthquake,” which- I don’t even know where to begin. So here at Bookstr, we’ve decided our Word of the Year is enough.
So to celebrate, here’s a list of ten things I’ve had enough of this year:
1. My favorite rockstars dying.
Image via Pitchfork
2. The rampant sexual misconduct throughout these United States of America.
Image via Entertainment Tonight
3. Just how strong the wind is on the street leading to my subway stop.
Image via Telegraph
Image via Time Magazine
5. My cat chewing through, and me replacing, eleven pairs of headphones.
6. Politics in general.
Image via Pinterest
7. Kylie Jenner still refusing to acknowledge her pregnancy (she should be due like, any minute now).
Image via Narcity
8. Not The Simpsons.
Image via NME
9. Forest fires.
10. Murder, She Wrote being removed from Netflix streaming.
Featured Image Via Shelter.