Children’s books are incredibly heart-warming, educational, and constantly give readers fuzzy feelings. From Dr. Seuss’ imaginative collection of stories to Roald Dahl’s memorable tales, children’s books are a major staple of culture. Sometimes, though, children’s books can get effing weird real fast. Check out these seven WTF moments…
WARNING: Some of these scenes may make you cringe, blush, and feel incredibly awkward. We can’t wait.
1. No this isn’t awkward at all.
Via @MrCheddarCheebz (Twitter)
2. Between the abduction plotline to the egg-head looking spoon, this is weird.
Via @Billy_Townsend (Twitter)
3. Um, where’s this heading?
4. Someone watching you bathe, no not awkward at all.
5. When your kindergarten friend insults you and you need a comeback.
Via @Amreadingdotcom (Twitter)
6. No, he doesn’t look familiar at all.
Via @SeeTodayJokes (Twitter)
7. When family photos get inventive.
Via @JP_Virtanen (Twitter)
Featured Image Via Ben White