Let’s be real, the Super Bowl ads and commercials are the reasons why we watch it. Not only we are excited about upcoming films/shows, and celebrities’ funny skits to selling products, but it’s important to look at it at an educational level. According to BBC, there are seven things we learned from the Super Bowl ads.
- We learned that nursery rhyme character Bo Peep is going to have a bigger role than ever in Toy Story 4!
— Toy Story (@toystory) February 4, 2019
Finished my Buzz for Toy Story 4 today and it got emotional. Wonderful full body story. You are all going to love the work this incredible team at Pixar created. We are all going to love this story….man its got everything.
— Tim Allen (@ofctimallen) January 31, 2019
2. Award winning movie writer Jordan Peele is exploring dimensions with the Twilight Zone!
— The Twilight Zone (@TheTwilightZone) February 4, 2019
3. The Handmaid’s Tale is coming back, and it’s freakier than ever!
We were asleep before. Now we're awake. pic.twitter.com/NEjI5lD6BR
— The Handmaid's Tale (@HandmaidsOnHulu) February 4, 2019
4. Carrie Bradshaw returns…kind of?
5. Okay sorry, this isn’t book-related…in any way, shape or form but LOOK HOW CUTE!!!