10 Hermione Granger Quotes That Remind Us All to Be Strong Witches
May we all be Hermiones in a world of magic.
She’s the brightest witch of her age. We all know her, we all love her, and we should all feel like her, too. Hermione Granger is the witch we all aspire to be. Don’t be mistaken; she wouldn’t want you to be anyone but yourself. However, her strength, wisdom, sureness, vulnerability, and loyalty are the qualities you ought to take from her.
In a world that’s charming one minute, and then casting spells against you the next, we could all use a little help to stand up to the Malfoys and Voldemorts out there. Hermione embodies characteristics that Ron and Harry truly need and she speaks up for those who can't. That’s why we need her. Below are ten quotes to remind us we should all be Hermiones in a world of magic.
1. Books! And cleverness! There are more important things—friendship and bravery...
2. Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself.
3. You do realize that your sheets are changed, your fires lit, your classrooms cleaned, and your food cooked by a group of magical creatures who are unpaid and enslaved?
4. I’m hoping to do some good in the world!
5. Oh for heaven’s sake! Listen to me, all of you! You’ve got just as much right as wizards to be unhappy! You’ve got the right to wages and holidays and proper clothes, you don’t have to do everything you’re told
6. I mean, you could claim that anything's real if the only basis for believing in it is that nobody's proved it doesn't exist!
7. I just think it’s very irresponsible to start performing spells when you don’t even know what they’re for
8. I mean, it's sort of exciting isn't it? Breaking the rules.
9. Next time there’s a ball, ask me before someone else does, and not as a last resort!
10. Actually I’m highly logical which allows me to look past extraneous detail and perceive clearly that which others overlook.
Feature Image Via iDiva